2010年9月17日星期五

Miss tea roses

Hand roses full of tea, drop the one place, I picked up a prosthetic, a good heavy.
Five years ago, I just out of school, and a look of arrogance, innocence and lack of vanity.
Started work, every day companies - rental, day 520, the vehicle encountered the same face every day, every day for these same faces I had not noticed, because I have people to fall thanks to the function - - as long as I can get on public transport snoring to sleep.
Until after the encounter Yi, Yi said: "You have not seen the first train at 6:40 the same faces every day, including you and me." I am confounded a moment: "Oh, is it?" Yi is very strange smiled: "Of course you do not know, you got on the snore to sleep, but also often see the side of your mouth drooling, sleep seems to be incense." "ah, really? shame ah well." My flushed red.
And Yi met on a bus. I remember the time I was wrong that morning, and go out very early, when I went to the station when the car was found so few people, found themselves into half an hour in advance. Italy hit the storm, I sat in the bus station frequently doze off. 520 arrived and got on I found a step aside after the throne, went to sleep in. I was a wake-up voice: "Miss, miss, you reach the station." I opened my eyes for just a moment, found himself leaning on the shoulders of a man, this man is Yi. I covered her mouth, a look of panic. Yi smiled simply said: "You just fell asleep in the car, I just sit on your right, your arrival, and quickly get off it." I did not understand the meaning of a around the hastily get off. But quite to my surprise, this strange man even know what I should get off of.
"Know" the Yi, the later can often see him in the car, and Yi, so I became friends. According to Yi, saying that he was deliberately sat next to me, he sat 520 has been two years, take the same trains every day with a frequency of the car, those familiar faces to see if an old friend, until I started to take 520 After he told me very curious. Yi said: "Every time you take the time 520 is always rush in the final corner of the sitting position aside, ride, on the snore to sleep, sometimes grunts, pretty big. Often see you sat the last car station, and then you return to the car. "
Rose tea. "" Ah? "My look of surprise, surprise a little disappointed, while clamped. Yi seems to have noticed, he concluded that the sentence:" If you like, I am willing to give you a lifetime bubble tea roses. "I am disappointed with a laugh.
Listen
Read phonetically
Renault can clip
bmw gt1

没有评论:

发表评论