2011年1月4日星期二

Spring, the sun never sets

Spring, the sun never sets

Since when do not know, I like to tell you the spring, I enjoy it very much. I do not know why, so arrogant in 2009 to leave, take a Sentimental and publicity of the high school and my first silly love.
In 2010, thanks to the widespread frustration in my new year new start, looking back once Homecoming, like a dream gorgeous exciting me the most memorable was nothing more than a silly love.
I think I should write something to commemorate it, no, it should be a memorial,
From the beginning to now I have this feeling extremely devout;
I am from the beginning to now is so deeply in love with you;
What right now I do not have to tell you this, from breaking up to the present total is sixty nine days, I do not know how he is these days to spend.
I have always been self-deception that you love me, I have been convinced that my love for you has not changed,
I always expect that one day you will return back to me, I have too many words not to say to you, I have a lot of waiting and you wish to achieve together;
I always avoided the topic about you, I have been self-righteous that I still have a chance, you say I do not believe you, in fact, I believe you are far better than to believe in myself;
I've always believed you;
I have always believe that you love me;
I've always believed all you said to me, then;
So I never gave up on you, I admire his stubborn insistence that, I always believe in your heart, I will have a my own place.
I put no space what about this love, because I do not want before you walk into despair. I do love you, this has never happened before feeling
I put your picture into the Lo side of the spring, every time the Internet I will see over and over again, I put the frame in a drawer, wiping the spotless every day. Every night I regard the puppets hanging on the phone on the pillow, opened his eyes can see, like to see you. I have so many good wishes to you about, I have so many dreams for you bloom, I have so many things want to tell you, I hope you forgive my fault ... ever ...
Someone once said it right, what has the world's only is not "if" ... ...
In the eyes of others so I always loose, always so casually, as if no one has ever said I was single-minded, huh, huh, in fact, truly love someone, all the love in her body were not enough, that there is excess love in the second person who's been an excuse for sex, so love a person enough.
Since breaking up these days, every day I expect a reunion with you, I wake up early every day, and then lying in bed thinking of you, well, sometimes really hate myself, why then do not cherish until we have lost regret has no meaning
They told me the day you meet their own happiness, I felt a pain, the kind of piercing, just like you just broke up with me the day, I know, all my wishes are self-deception, I All the ideas are self-righteous, I do not want to share with others, so I always like to look for them in those days to drink alcohol may be the only anesthesia where I can temporarily forget you, I studied psychology, supposedly I should be very easy to get out from that state, but I have already shaken things on the books, this time my heart is always heavy and did not dare to Xiangju the information, they can not chat with Yao Hui, much less dare to think of you.

没有评论:

发表评论