2011年6月28日星期二

After moving for a long time

 After moving for a long time, I didn't go to the shop. Suddenly one day, from the door, you went to. All are old, but from the inside out, the man is not the boss. I will put a damper on, wants to go. But did not give up and asked: "to the boss? "The boy said:" he is my father, my hometown go. "I will eat a surprised:" you are the rain? "The guys a little timid smile. I said with a sigh: "is this in? "So to eat rice. Eating chatting until the boss went home a year ago. He was still Hale, but rain had become a young man, and he can't do nothing but cooking, themselves and are unable to open a shop, the only time. Rice really done a good job, also was familiar with old flavor. But eating eating, my heart couldn't have some flavor, they laughed, saying: "Xiaoyu, a girlfriend yet? "When you say, you see a girl speaking I couldn't understand, Sichuan, out of the operation. Rain had red faces. I will smile, saw him also in the old place the bottle, he asked: "why, rain, or live fish? "The tone is a bit of drizzle complained:" nourishing sth Changed several times also grow sth "

Slowly walked out of the hotel, my mind kept a child appears to lie at the edge of a bottle and just stared at a small goldfish visions. I'm not sure, what is the imagined child in light rain, or he is not born a child?
mb star compact 4
GM TECH 2
BMW ICOM
Mobile Repeater
cell phone amplifier
signal booster
GSM Repeater
Mobile Repeater

没有评论:

发表评论