2011年6月28日星期二

Always love your fat

   
Baby broccoli:

Your bainen smooth face much like Braised sliced chicken with egg and milk it! build makes me think of your beautiful beautiful shape of squirrel Mandarin fish. Towering nose as if your sweet clover shark fin. Two road for a while while washing your eyebrows, and like a buckle in the porcelain Bowl with cover, braised sea cucumber. Lion's head while you laugh at me, I like your Curry but did not say what color hair. You paint bruising small cherry-like mouth, as if just good garlic Eggplant mixed with, what I said? I Although the salary is not high, but my heart is like just small fried balls of a pot, boiling hot. Miss you met that is similar to crispy rice crisp laughter when a squid.

That day, I see you together with the rich guy, my heart just like fried beef churning, heart flush acid just like out of pans West Lake vinegar fish. That kid apart from has two money, also will what Ah? he will daily morning to you end Shang a cup crystal sugar Tremella fuciformis nests porridge let you youth forever did? he will in noon sent Shang you love eat of codonopsis Poria pot milk pigeon let you keep build slim did? he will in night preparation good you most love drink of jujube Lotus-nuts sweet soup help you sleep did? cold of winter night you can eat Shang hot of three min cooked of fried steak did? he and you, on like eat crab dipped soy sauce as not match.

In my eyes, you are wonderful Gracilaria, tobacco cutter; I is the excellent canned abalone, slice; your screen matches my tablet, that is peerless better equipped, cold cuts double spell! days together believe we will like the Lotus seeds or tomato sauce with prawns with honey sauce sweet happiness!

Always love your fat, white gourd
mb star compact 4
GM TECH 2
BMW ICOM
Mobile Repeater
cell phone amplifier
signal booster
GSM Repeater
Mobile Repeater

没有评论:

发表评论